We are an information site specializing in the formalities necessary for travel to the United States. The confidentiality of the personal data of our visitors is of the utmost importance to us. The following paragraphs provide you with a detailed description of our personal data protection policy.
Collecting information on the site
The following is a comprehensive list of personal information that may be collected on our site, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, your location, your browser, your operating system ;
- Information on your navigation on the site, and therefore from which site you come, the duration of your visit, the pages seen, your navigation path;
- Contact information when you send an email to our support team such as your name, first name, email. The information contained in the e-mails you send us.
Use of collected data
We do not provide your personal information to third parties. We have no direct or commercial marketing use with the data collected.
Duration of data retention
The data collected is regularly erased, this means that we do not keep any e-mail content that has been sent to us beyond a period of one month. We have no marketing use for navigation data.
Updating Retained Information: Please let us know if you would like the personal information we hold about you to be corrected or updated while it is being retained.
Security of your personal data
We take technical precautions to prevent the theft of personal information contained in our database during its retention period, even if it is restricted. We will store all personal information submitted on our secure servers.
You accept the idea that sending information over the Internet is generally insecure. It is almost impossible for us to guarantee the total security of your transmitted data.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the right to ask us to provide you with any personal information we have about you; This transmission can be done on presentation of proof of your identity (certified photocopy of passport + invoice indicating your personal address).
We regularly update this policy. It is necessary to check this page when using the site to know the changes in terms of confidentiality of personal data.
Contextual links to third party websites
Our website contains a number of hyperlinks to third-party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or their business or marketing practices.
- We use Google Analytics on our website;
- Most browsers allow you to deny or accept cookies. Here is an example of how to do it for each of the browsers:
- With Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the alternative settings for cookie management available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” and then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- With Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Personalize and control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and then selecting “Prevent sites from setting data” in the “Cookies” header.
- You can delete the cookies already stored on your computer in the following ways:
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to delete the cookie file manually (you can find instructions on how to do this here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking on “Show cookies”, then “Delete all cookies”; and
- With Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Personalize and control” menu and then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data” before clicking on “Delete cookies and module data from other sites”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.