Free ESTA form
The visa waiver program allows nationals of the participating countries to travel to the United States without having to apply for a visa . However, this exemption does not mean that they can go there without taking any steps beforehand.
Thus, since the establishment of this system, travelers must complete the form ESTA , for Electronic System for Travel Authorization, understand Electronic System of Travel Authorization.
To date, the free ESTA does not exist. Indeed, the amount of this authorization corresponds to the mandatory taxes paid to the American authorities for the management of their service.
If the free ESTA does not exist, what is its price?
ESTA has a minimum cost of $ 14. The administrative cost of the ESTA is set by the US authorities, to which can be added additional costs according to the services offered by the various providers of the market.
Also, while waiting for a free ESTA, applicants can take advantage of online services such as:
- Collection of personal information;
- Review and correction of any typing errors in order to obtain the authorization;
- Online process on behalf of the applicant
- Taxes for filing the file;
- Assistance provided by a specialist team (either by chat or email)
- The sending of ESTA by email in downloadable pdf format.
These services ensure that travelers correctly complete their ESTA application form on time (no later than 72 hours before departure) and save valuable time that they can devote to preparing their stay.